Position: Administrative Coordinator
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Director of Marketing and Development
BASIC DESCRIPTION: The Directors’ Coordinator performs a variety of administrative tasks and supports the organization’s senior-level directors.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: % of Time Spent
- Manage information flow on behalf of directors 40%
- Act as a point of contact among directors 20%
- Provide donor stewardship support 10%
- Manage calendars and set up meetings 10%
- Supervise inventory and reordering of office supplies 10%
- Prepare necessary materials for meetings 10%
POSITION CATEGORY: Part Time/Nonexempt
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TO DIRECTOR STAFF
- Manage directors’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Manage mail campaigns, event invitations, and RSVP lists for events.
- Coordinate important dates and upcoming events for director staff.
- Take minutes at Board Committee and Staff meetings.
- Issue necessary reminders of action items to staff.
DONOR STEWARDSHIP AND RELATIONSHIP DUTIES
- Data entry of gifts into database and simple data updates.
- Assist Finance Manager with monthly audits.
- Prepare and distribute weekly acknowledgement letters.
- Notify directors of upcoming events that may be of interest.
- Various research projects as needed.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TO CRC STAFF AT LARGE
- Manage CRC’s organizational calendar.
- Act as office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory, and office equipment.
- Streamline and facilitate internal communications between directors, staff, donors, and board of directors.
- Proofread correspondence and marketing materials.
- Represent the organization at community functions and with visitors.
- Participate in staff meetings and other organizational meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS
- Executive Director
- Associate Executive Director
- Director of Marketing & Development
- Other CRC staff
- CRC Board, Donors, and Volunteers
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or Project Manager.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, especially Word, Office, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Business writing skills including editing and grammar.
- Experience with Altru, Raiser’s Edge or contact management database system helpful.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (eCalendars, Copiers, Printers, etc.).
- Ability to perform to high standards with tight and demanding time schedules.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with staff, volunteers, and general public.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work/goals.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and manage time appropriately.
- Professional manner and appearance.
- Ability to work with others (team oriented).
- Understanding and acceptance of CRC mission and values.
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodates may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work involves walking, talking, hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reaching with hands and arms. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may be required to push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
This job description reflects the organization’s assignment of essential responsibilities; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Please apply online and include a resume for consideration.