Skip to content
- The Delivery Driver, hours vary, mostly Monday through Saturday 9-3 with company van.
- Responsible for setting up customer’s catering with linen, chafers and food items. Employee will have training to accomplish the catering needs.
- Follow detailed delivery instructions, AM delivery of product to catering locations, and setting up catering.
- Communicating with customers while delivering, then going back to the delivery site and picking up our items after the event is over.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
- Ability to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
- Ensure catering orders are completely filled and delivered with 100% accuracy.