We are a local Overhead Crane Company, having serviced the area for over 17 years. We are currently seeking a Maintenance technician(s) for the, North and South Carolina Region, to handle our continued growth and expansion. The individuals will install, service, and maintain a variety of industrial overhead cranes.
- Hands on repairs of a variety of overhead and jib hoist systems
- Providing customer support for parts and material orders
- Preparing required reports and administrative paperwork
- Accompanying sales personnel for occasional calls and follow-ups
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong background in AC and DC electro--mechanical and solid state motor control systems
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Mechanical experience with gear reducers and drive systems a plus
- Prior overhead crane experience preferred
- Working at heights and frequent travel within a 2-4 hour radius required
- Occasional overnight travel outside the region may be required.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Strong communication skills
- HS diploma or GED required