Z Global Marketing is looking for a part-time marketing specialist/coordinator.
- Produce strong, engaging, and well-written content/website copy
- Work closely with the GM to implement SEO, content, and online marketing strategies for our clients
- To help drive high-quality traffic to the website through targeted SEO content, paid ads etc
- To switch tone and style depending on audience, ensuring top-quality output
- To understand and promote the key principles of SEO copywriting best practice
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop/InDesign for print and digital graphic work
- Google know how - review process, Google Plus, Google My Business and AdWords/Analytics
- Experience with E-Mail Marketing platforms
- Experience producing data reports via analytics data
- Social media posting, writing and execution
- Know your way around WordPress
We don't expect you to know or have all of these skills but would love it if you did!
This position will start out as part time and could eventually move into full-time
Who are you?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A problem sovler
- The ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team
- A desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong sense of pride in a job exceptionally done
- An unmatched work ethic
- Fun and vibrant! This position will be in a coworking space so you'll get the chance to interact with lots of people
We have a lot going on and lots of new projects on the horizon so we would love to work with someone who is excited and passionate about what they do!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $18.00 /hour
(This is also available as more of an internship experience for any juniors and seniors in college)