Responsible for safely performing all duties related to packaging operations, including accurately filling of containers from correct tanks, transporting finished products to staging areas and ensuring that all production entries are completed and accurate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with written packaging instructions to include sampling process.
- Confirm that batch appearance matches specified appearance for product.
- Maintain clean containers with legible labels.
- Clean empty tanks pump, lines, etc.
- Properly store and label of partially filled product containers. Accurately maintain weight and location through ongoing cycle counts.
- Generate batch report in order to review accuracy of the packaged weights of containers.
- Scan all batch records in a timely manner to provide permanent records.
- Work to ensure the operability of equipment is maintained to high standards.
- Knowledgeable in handling of chemical spills and actively participates in clean up.
- Maintenance of good housekeeping standards at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
Forklift Experience required in a manufacturing environment (preferred).