JobHubBub's goal is to help Chambers of Commerce, Economic Development Groups, Communities, etc., unite job seekers with their business members. The focus is on LOCAL resources!
Do I need a web master for this?
NO! You don't even need your own website. This is entirely turn key. We handle all of the setup and bring your system up for you. And it is designed to be easily managed by your staff.
Is Job Hubbub customize-able?
You bet! You can start with a "vanilla" setup, and add customizations later. There are lots of options for you to choose from, and we would be happy to discuss the details with you.
How does it work?
We provide you with a system that your agency and businesses can use to list jobs and search for resumes. It also allows job seekers to post resumes, search for jobs, and apply online. In addition, our system will search national job boards for openings in your LOCAL community, and list them online! All local, automatic, and easy to use!
What benefits can I expect from Job Hubbub?
- A recurring revenue source
- More tangible value to chamber membership
- Encouragement for membership/sponsorship levels
- Act as an active bridge between the community and local employers
- Keeping the local talent in the community
- Cost savings to local employers in hiring as well as no costly relocation fees
- Offering local employers an opportunity to advertise specifically to their target market
Do you have customer service?
Of course! In fact, when you go live, we will provide online support to your site via a chat agent to make sure things go smoothly. We also provide training and ongoing support to your staff on all aspects of using this system.